With offices in Jefferson City, our professional government relations specialists bring a collective 40 years of political and legislative experience and a broad range of key relationships to the Missouri State Capitol. Many Catalyst associates are veterans of Missouri political campaigns and previously served on the staffs of Missouri officials.
- Specializing in representing disruptive and highly-regulated industries facing business-altering barriers or existential threats, Catalyst has a well-demonstrated record of success on behalf of varied interests with policy issues before the Missouri General Assembly.
- Whether we are proactively pushing legislation to the governor’s desk, or working to stop adverse legislation and opposing those who attack your industry, we are at the highest level of engagement in each step of the legislative process.
- You will find no better partner in your legislative efforts than our team at Catalyst.
Corporate Strategy and Analysis
- Strategic planning is critical to the success of any corporation seeking to impact public policy. We believe the persuasion efforts most likely to achieve success are those that are interconnected within the organization as a whole. Catalyst develops wide-ranging corporate strategies tailor-made to fit your specific goals and meet your unique challenges.
- Beyond focusing on a single legislative or regulatory challenge, Catalyst builds strong relationships with its clients, understanding their long-term objectives and constantly warding off threats and seeking new opportunities for legislative victories.
Legislative Monitoring and Reporting
- We treat your business interests like we treat our own – with exceptional care and consideration. Which is why at Catalyst we carefully review the 1700+ bills filed each session with a critical eye on how they may impact our clients.
- At Catalyst we pride ourselves on the unparalleled communication we have with our clients. With real time updates from the House and Senate floor and committee hearings, weekly calls and formal reports, none are better informed than Catalyst clients.
- Missouri is a politically diverse and complicated state. Catalyst knows how to appeal to all points of view, understanding the evolving legislative and political landscape, identifying external threats and third-party interests, building coalitions and processing political considerations that are essential to our clients’ success.
- From local government agencies and officials to the highest levels of the executive branch, those in the public and private sector, Fortune 500’s and non-profits, we understand the importance and effectiveness of a coordinated effort with all interested parties.
- We provide targeted recommendations for our clients’ campaign financing efforts focused on current and future political landscapes.
- Missouri voters recently passed a ballot initiative that changed the landscape of political giving in the state. With so much at stake for our clients, it is important they are compliant with all aspects of state law, particularly when it comes to political giving.
- Our guidance and understanding of the law gives our clients peace of mind that not only is their dollar being used strategically, but also lawfully.